Questions to ask your doctor
Before starting treatment, it is important to ask your doctor or nurse any questions you may have. It is a good idea to write down a list of questions before your appointment. Bring a family member or friend to your appointment for support. They can also help you keep track of the answers.
Here are some questions to consider asking:
- What are my treatment options?
- What will my treatment schedule be?
- Do I need to take medication at home as well?
- What are the possible side effects of treatment?
- Is there more I can do to make the most of my treatment?
- Where can I find information about support to help me pay for my GAZYVA therapy?
- Where can I get more information about relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma?
- How will treatment with GAZYVA affect my lifestyle (working, traveling, etc)?