Committed to helping you find assistance options for GAZYVA

There may be options to help you afford your GAZYVA, no matter what type of health insurance you have.

Use our Patient Assistance Tool to find out what you might be eligible for.

  • Do you have health insurance?

  • Does your health insurance cover your Genentech medicine?

  • Do you have commercial health insurance?

    What does this mean?
  • Are you already getting financial assistance to help pay for your medicine?

    What does this mean?
  • Are you 18 years of age or older?

You Might Qualify for a Referral to the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card

GAZYVA Access Solutions can refer you to the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card. It can help you with the out-of-pocket costs of your Genentech medicine, if you’re eligible.*


Learn More


*In order to be eligible for the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card, the patient must have commercial insurance, must not have Medicare, Medicaid or other government insurance, and must meet other eligibility criteria. They also must agree to the rules set forth in the terms and conditions for the program. Please visit for the full list of terms and conditions.

You Might Qualify for a Referral to an Independent Co-pay Assistance Foundation

If you need help with your co-pay for your Genentech medicine, we can refer you to an independent co-pay assistance foundation.*


Learn More


*Independent co-pay assistance foundations have their own rules for eligibility. We cannot guarantee a foundation will help you. We only can refer you to a foundation that supports your disease state. We do not endorse or show financial preference for any particular foundation. The foundations we refer you to are not the only ones that might be able to help you.

You Might Qualify for a Referral to the Genentech Patient Foundation

The Genentech Patient Foundation provides free Genentech medicine to people who don't have insurance coverage or who have financial concerns and to people who meet certain income criteria.*


Learn More


*If you have health insurance coverage for your medicine, you must have already tried other types of patient assistance to qualify for free Genentech medicine from the Genentech Patient Foundation. This includes the Genentech BioOncology Co-pay Card and support from independent co-pay assistance foundations. You must also meet financial criteria. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not cover your medicine, you must meet different financial criteria.


The Genentech BioOncology® Co-pay Card program helps people with commercial health insurance. This might be a plan you get through your employer or one you purchased through a Health Insurance Marketplace like To qualify, you must also meet other criteria.

Independent Co-pay Assistance Foundations

If you need help with your co-pay for your Genentech medicine, GAZYVA Access Solutions can refer you to an independent co-pay assistance foundation. Independent co-pay assistance foundations help patients with public health insurance or commercial health insurance.

The Genentech® Access to Care Foundation (GATCF)

GATCF helps people who don’t have health insurance. It also helps people who have health insurance but have trouble paying for GAZYVA. If you qualify for GATCF, you could receive your medicine for free.

What is GAZYVA Access Solutions?

GAZYVA Access Solutions is a program that helps people who are taking a Genentech medicine. Your health insurance plan and the cost of your medicine might keep you from getting your prescribed treatment. We may be able to help.

Learn how we help.

How can I find what options are available?

Our Patient Assistance Tool helps you find out which of our patient assistance options may be right for you. Answer a few questions to learn which options you might qualify for.

Are there income requirements for these assistance options?

Some options might require patients to confirm their annual household income. You can learn more about each option and its criteria at

What if I want to enroll in an option?

To get started, fill out a form called the PAN. Your doctor also has to fill out a form called the SMN. Once we have both these forms, we can begin working with you and your doctor’s office. You can find the PAN form at or your doctor might give it to you.

Once I am enrolled in an option, how long will I keep receiving assistance?

Each option has its own time period for you to receive assistance. You can call us at (866) 422-2377 to find out how long you will receive assistance.

What if I have questions about your options?

To ask questions or to learn more about how we can help, contact us at (866) 422-2377.