Questions to ask your doctor
It is important to ask your doctor or nurse any questions you may have about your condition and treatment. It’s a good idea to write down a list of questions before your appointment. It also may be a good idea to bring a family member or friend to your appointment for support—and to help you keep track of the answers.
Here are some questions to consider asking:
- What are my treatment options?
- What will my treatment schedule be?
- Do I need to take medication at home as well?
- What are the possible side effects of treatment?
- Is there more I can do to make the most of my treatment?
- Where can I get more information about previously untreated follicular lymphoma?
- Where can I find information about support to help me pay for my GAZYVA therapy?
- How will
treatment with GAZYVA affect my lifestyle (working, traveling,